In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the swiftly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Frank’s/Orca Heating & Refrigeration is thoroughly dedicated to the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We have, therefore, firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our customers but the entire surrounding areas.
- Done our due diligence to ensure we are avoiding areas and hopes where people are ill
- Limited the amount of people in our office whenever possible.
- Limited department meetings as much as possible.
- Instructed our team to wear gloves and sanitize or wash their hands as frequently as possible.
- Instructed our team not to shake hands, avoid physical contact with people and to keep a 6-foot distance from everyone.
It is extremely important to us that we keep our team healthy and available to service our customers in need during this time. We are doing everything we can to assure our employees are available if you need us. Frank’s/Orca Heating & Refrigeration is a critical business to the health and safety of our community, and we will do whatever we can to keep our doors open and be here when you need us the most.
As our commitment to provide you with the best products and services, ask us about our products related to improving indoor air quality. Click here to learn more about products such as Air Scrubbers, Electronic Air Cleaners, UV Lights, HEPA Air Filters and other great products. We are happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.